Individuals – Canada
- Personal income tax preparation for all provinces.
- Non-resident returns to report Canadian source income.
- Part-year returns for immigrants and emigrants.
- Projection of personal tax liabilities under various scenarios.
- Support for audit, appeals and objections for personal tax matters, including all interaction with government officials.
Individuals – United States
- US 1040 federal and state returns.
- US non-resident returns requiring US rental properties and other US source income.
- Preparation and filing of Form 114a to report foreign holdings.
- US filings for non-compliant US taxpayers, amendments or those with US reporting deficiencies.
- Canada/US cross border consulting.