Individuals – Canada

  • Personal income tax preparation for all provinces.
  • Non-resident returns to report Canadian source income.
  • Part-year returns for immigrants and emigrants.
  • Projection of personal tax liabilities under various scenarios.
  • Support for audit, appeals and objections for personal tax matters, including all interaction with government officials.

Individuals – United States

  • US 1040 federal and state returns.
  • US non-resident returns requiring US rental properties and other US source income.
  • Preparation and filing of Form 114a to report foreign holdings.
  • US filings for non-compliant US taxpayers, amendments or those with US reporting deficiencies.
  • Canada/US cross border consulting.